Date: June 20-21, 2011
Venue: Norwegian University Of Science of Technology, Campus Gloshaugen - NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
The Workshop Series in Traffic Engineering and Dependability in the Network of the Future aims at discussions and exchange of recent results on traffic engineering and design of highly dependable networks of the future. Related contributions are most welcome. In particular:
- Routing protocols and optimization
- Resource management and capacity design
- Admission control
- Congestion control
- Protection schemes and mechanisms
- Recovery strategies
- Robustness of Future Internet protocol designs
- Recognition and detection of vulnerabilities
- Novel techniques for analysis and evaluation of reliability and availability
- Dependability-related work on monitoring, autonomous networking, user perception and network economy.
Title and a two page extended abstract to be sent BEFORE MAY 30 by e-mail to Andres Gonzalez email@example.com
May 30: Extended Abstract Submission, (title and a two page extended abstract) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 6: Workshop program available on the Euro-NF website.
June 20: Workshop
Registration: by e-mail to Andres Gonzalez email@example.com